The Webtrack 2000 Side lay Air Shaft is used in the narrow web industry and provides the alignment of a roll and web material while the machine is running without having to depress the air valve and re align the roll on the Air Shaft
To adjust the alignment the adjustment knob at the end of the Air Shaft is rotated and the complete Air Shaft will move back or forth as required to align the web to a registration mark, sensor or appropriate position.
- Side lay adjustment for Roll & Web adjustment while the web is being processed to align the web material
- Available to suit 2inch ¨C 8inch Core Sizes
- Steel, Aluminium & Stainless Steel Body materials are available with specialist surface finishes such as Hard Face Anodising, Electro less Nickel and Chrome Platings are available.
- Ideal for Pharmaceutical, Food and Disposable Packaging Industries
- Side lay adjustment up to 30mm