Chuck Sleeve Lightweight Aluminium - 5", 6", +8" Cores
The Webtrack 2000 Side lay Air Shaft is used in the narrow web industry and provides the alignment of a roll and web material while the machine is running without having to depress the air valve and re align the roll on the Air Shaft
To adjust the alignment the adjustment knob at the end of the Air Shaft is rotated and the complete Air Shaft will move back or forth as required to align the web to a registration mark, sensor or appropriate position.
- Standard units to suit 3 inch Air Shaft/Base Shaft
- Face widths available up to 2000mm
- Mechanical Locking Collar fitment to shaft
- High performance Chuck Sleeve Adaptor to fully support the roll core
- Simple spare parts
- Alilite Chuck Sleeves are designed to be mounted on an existing 3inch Air Shaft or base shafts at various shaft diameters.
- Able to replace most Steel Air Shafts and provide a Lightweight alternative
- The Alilite Chuck Sleeves fully support the core and have Lug contact across the entire width of the core, the independent Nylon Lugs have a high gripping force and the Chuck Sleeve is fitted to the shaft via Mechanical Locking Collars.
- The Alilite Chuck Sleeves are ideal when core sizes change occasionally from 3inch to 6inch.
- The deflated diameter of the Chuck Sleeve is 149mm and have a maximum Lug Stroke of 157mm, the Lugs are Independent and the spare parts are the same as the Alilite range of 6inch Air Shafts.