Alilite Lightweight Aluminium Air Shaft - 5", 6", +8" Cores
The Webtrack 2000 Side lay Air Shaft is used in the narrow web industry and provides the alignment of a roll and web material while the machine is running without having to depress the air valve and re align the roll on the Air Shaft
To adjust the alignment the adjustment knob at the end of the Air Shaft is rotated and the complete Air Shaft will move back or forth as required to align the web to a registration mark, sensor or appropriate position.
- Lightweight alternative to using Steel Air Shafts
- Independent Nylon Lugs
- Efficient gripping force on various core materials
- Universal spare parts
- Inserts into cores with ease
- Inner air chamber to increase air volume to the bladder system
- Able to replace most Steel Air Shafts and provide a Lightweight alternative
- The Alilite range of Air Shafts is a Lightweight alternative to Steel Air Shafts and other Aluminium Air Shafts available, the hollow Aluminium extrusion profile gives the Air Shaft a greater air volume and superior and effective holding torque.
- The Alilite design offers a deflated diameter of 149mm on the 6inch Air Shafts which can be used with both metric (150mm) and imperial 6inch cores with a Lug stroke to grip a maximum core ID of 157mm.
- In todays market many industries are using varied core materials with varying core tolerances and the Alilite Air Shaft is designed to offer a flexible solution for all industries.
- The Independent Nylon Lugs are free floating and this design provides superior gripping force on cores manufactured from Steel, Aluminium, Cardboard and Plastic compounds
- The six external bladder elements reduce the quantity of potential leaking points and are simple to maintain with standard tools and equipment.Suitable for paper, foil, rigid plastic and lamination industries